RV & Tent Sites Rental Info
Call (406) 293-7474 for Rates
Located 23 miles north of Libby, Montana on Hwy 37 and 52 miles south of the Canadian Boarder through Port Roosevelt. This RV Park is fully shaded and offers full hook-ups for electric, sewer, and water. We have the room to accommodate even the larger motor homes down to the smallest tents. We offer 30 amp service, and have restrooms in the center of the park. A showerhouse, restrooms and laundry facilities are located by the lodge a few minute walk from the RV sites.
RV Site Fees
$40.00 Per Night
$220.00 Per Week
Please Read Below
- One tent and Two vehicle allowed per site
- Motor-homes are considered a vehicle.
- ALL EXTRA CARS MUST GO TO PARKING LOT.
- Weekly Rentals consist of 6 nights/7 days.
- ALL PETS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEASH. THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RUN LOOSE.
Now offering wifi in the bar/ restaurant we still do not have Cell Service available.
A DEPOSIT OF A ONE NIGHTS STAY REQUIRED UPON BOOKING.
CANCELLATIONS OR DATE CHANGES MUST BE DONE 20 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVING. If NOT DONE 20 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT YOU ORIGINALLY BOOKED FOR.
YOU CAN PAY FOR THE RV SITE IN FULL AT ANYTIME (with exchange rate changing so much). BUT MUST BE PAID IN FULL UPON ARRIVAL.
RV SITES ARE OPEN AND AVAILABLE STARTING APRIL 15th OR SOONER IF WE CAN GET THE PARK OPEN. IN SOME CASES IT MAY BE LATER THAN THE 15th DEPENDING ON THE WEATHER.
WE MUST GO BY FOREST SERVICE LAWS, no pets off leashes, clean up after yourself, no trash on ground, no coolers or food left outside unattended, no cutting of fire wood, also they have the right to patrol the property as they choose.
Tent Site & Dry Camp Fees
$25.00 Per Night
- 1 extra tent allowed
- No wall tents, or 10 man tents.
- Tent sites are located in the back of the asphalt parking lot in front of the lodge.
- They are very close to the showers and restrooms, you are welcome to use them.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times they are not allowed to run around.